Where do you ship to?
- Most products we ship worldwide. Some product can not be shipped to a limited set of countries. If we can not ship to your country we will refund your money.
How long does it take to refund money?
- We will refund within 24 / 48 hours.
However, the time for your refund to show up on your statements depends on your bank / payment method. In most cases, it takes 3-5 days before your refunded money shows up on your account statement.
How is Shipping Calculated?
- For products with Free Shipping, the shipping is $0.00. (Except some countries to where shipping is extremely costly. For these countries we have to charge shipping).
- For Free products, the shipping is based on number of products. (So 2 products will cost 2 times the shipping).
- Some products have a fixed shipping cost per product.
Do you ship to PO Boxes?
- Check with us first. Many shipping carriers don't support it, so depending on your product we have to check.
My package didn't arrive. What do I need to do?
- Check the shipping times first. Many packages ship Internationally from places like Hong Kong and it really can take 2 to 4 weeks to arrive (97% of our package arrive on time however sometimes it just takes a bit more time due to customs, shipper delay and such, so give it a couple of more days). If the time has passed please send an email to email@example.com with your order number, so we can look into this.
My package arrived, but it is damaged/incomplete. What do I need to do?
- Please contact us immediately so we can sort this out. Something can go wrong during transit or somebody made a mistake with quantity. It can all happen. Take a picture and save the package. Also take a picture of the package label. This will help us determine where it came from and what to do. We are not responsible for any replacement when contacting us later than 2 days.
What if I do not want my package anymore after it has been shipped?
- If you refuse a package, it will go back to the warehouse and there will be a restocking fee and a refused package fee. Shipping cost cannot be refunded both ways. In case of a free shipping item, the actual shipping fee will be deducted.
I want my package faster but I do not see an option for that?
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org - specify the product and the zip, country it has to be delivered to. In many cases, we are able to ship faster than the standard ground shipping. Extra cost does apply.
What if I accidentally gave a wrong shipping address?
- Please contact us asap. If the package has not been shipped yet, we can change it. If the package has been shipped, we need to contact the carrier asap to reroute the package if this is still possible. There is a fee involved for rerouting. This fee needs to be paid before rerouting. When the package is undeliverable it will go back to the warehouse and there will be charge and restocking fee and the shipping fee, both ways, cannot be refunded.
Do I receive tracking and how long does it take to get a package to me?
- Yes, you do receive tracking for most packages (there are some country exceptions). If you didn't get tracking please email us at email@example.com and we will send your tracking info. Some tracking will show all the way to delivery, other tracking shows the shipping time and partial tracking. This depends on the country it is going to. How long a package takes depends on where you live. Most packages take 1-5 business days to ship out and 2-4 weeks to receive (97% of our package arrive on time however sometimes it just takes a bit more time due to customs, shipper delay and such, so give it a couple of more days).
- Here is an estimate of the shipping times. Due to factors that often effects international shipments, such as holiday, customs, weather, we can only offer an estimate of shipping times.
|Estimated Shipping Time
|5-30 business days
|15-49 business days
|Australia, New Zealand
|15-45 business days
|Mexico, Central America, South America, South Africa, Rest of the world
|20-60 business days
You said it takes 1-5 days to ship, why do I get my tracking later?
- Keep in mind that weekends do not count. Shipping happens only during business days, weekdays. Also, holidays do not count. Items take usually 1-7 business days to process.
Updating to tracking systems is sometimes delayed and can take 7-10 days to show correctly.
Sometimes shipping emails go to trash or spam folders. During the busy holiday season, it's always good to order early. Email us if you need tracking info and we will send it again.
Can I ship with my own Fedex/UPS account?
- Sorry, that won't be possible at this time. It will most likely be way more expensive since it will be shipped worldwide.
I want to cancel my order. Is this possible?
- If the item has already shipped, the order cannot be canceled. You are responsible for shipping it back with RA-number (Return Authorization) and shipping cost cannot be refunded. Please contact us by email for any cancellations: firstname.lastname@example.org. please do not ship it back before contacting us and getting a number. We cannot refund your order if you send it back without contacting us first.
- Shoes, bags, mugs, towels and apparel are made by the order and need to be canceled within 24 hours most of the time. When the item is in production, it cannot be canceled anymore.
Do you charge sales tax?
- We only charge tax if a package goes to California. For other US states and countries, we don't charge sales tax.
What is the best way to contact you?
You can contact us:
by email: email@example.com >> quickest way <<
by phone: (800) 801-3405 (if we are busy please send an email - incl. your order#).